This was the assignment yesterday for Blogging101. I missed the deadline. However, I am going to answer a couple of questions.
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal? I am doing both, but that is not what the answer should, ought, be. I thought maybe I had something of value to share. Then I found that millions others thought the same thing so I knew then how safe I was on WP…like a very small fish in a very large pond. If someone found me, great. If not great! It was a great platform to express my thoughts without judgement.
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? My blog post on December 31, 2015 stated I would write a gratitude365 journal and report on doctor visits concerning my neuroendocrine neoplasm pancreas. Therefore, that is what I will most likely write about, however, sometimes I just write whatever pops into my mind.
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog? People of like mind.
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished? A record of my life for my children and grandchildren to read, if they so choose. I so often wished I knew what my mom did with the days of her life. There is no record, therefore, I can only imagine.
- Thank you, if you read this.