While on a rather short sabbatical, I made some decisions.
1. I will follow the people who write comments.
2. I will comment on blogs when I have something intelligent to say or something to share.
3. I will not click the Like button.
4. I removed the Like button from this blog.
5. Sometimes you may have nothing to say, however, you Like what I wrote……….soooooooo go to the comment block and put in a happy face or a check mark. I do not care what, as long as you keep that finger off the Like button.
6. I Promise Faithfully I will not click that hateful button, which no one understands, on your blog.
7. If I Like your post and have nothing to say, I will put in my mark!
8. Humans are losing the ability to communicate intelligently, therefore, on this blog please comment or put your “x” in the comment block and move on. Life is too short to care.
9. For those who have photo blogs, I will at least write one word.
10. Whether you like my rules or not, it is my blog, therefore, if you do not like the rules, then I suggest you follow someone else.
This blog has never been about followers, comments, Likes; this blog and the grumpy old lady who writes would interact with five BLOGGERS with some caring sense of who and what their life is about than to have a million followers and know none!
Will I be back after this? When I have something I wish to share with that invisible world out there.