For rules, see Caddo Veil’s blog. I am to lazy to repeat them. Bottom Line…everyone can play, if they choose. Also, I am not going to make up new questions. I like Caddo’s 🙂
- What is your favorite piece of jewelry, or clothing item? The most comfortable I can find.
- What song(s) would be the theme/ soundtrack, if your life was made into a movie? The Sounds of Silence
- What would your epitaph say? She did it her way.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Faint
- What is your favorite room in your house? the living room
- What is your “all purpose” word/expression that you say in various situations? lovely
- Do you have a talisman, or good luck charm—what is it? none
- What seemingly “ordinary” day in your life turned out to be the most important or memorable? when I found my husband in the apartment of a young woman, not just paying a social visit
- How do you define “freedom”? Freedom is within the mind…”Stone walls do not a prison make”
- Do you prefer solitude, or a crowd? Solitude
I think perhaps this was interesting to complete. Give it a try and see.